Monday, February 03, 2014

New release of WSJT-X (February 2014)

I wondered why there had been so many hits on an old WSJT-X post over the last week. I guess you were all looking for a new version.

The good news is that it is available on K1JT's WSJT-X page now.

I've downloaded it this evening and had a quick 7MHz JT65A QSO with CT3IB and everything seems well. I can't see any huge differences so far, so guess it is a maintenance release, fixing any issues that the team have become aware of.

I'm looking forward to when some of the other WSJT modes are included in the new WSJT-X interface, as hinted at on Joe's site.

2 comments:

VE3WDM said...

With my new setup here in the condo along with the MFJ 1788 loop I may be trying the digi modes now....this looks like some great software.
Mike

AK2MA said...

I'm looking forward to trying that mode once I find my interface cable for my IC-703Plus! Lost in the move but once I do find it, I'll take it for a QRP spin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails