Driving out of the village this morning, I hit 'something' which appeared to reset the radio and erase the memories I'd set up (actually it didn't, but I didn't discover that until later!). Since I couldn't set up the rig for GB3WH whilst I was driving, I just put one of the VFOs onto 2m and had a tune around.
Tropo conditions were still good (last night before bed, GB3VHF was around 36 - 40db above normal). I was able to hear a number of repeaters at excellent strength which I don't normally hear:
As well as other repeaters that I didn't hear an ID from, so wasn't sure where they were (145.7125, for example).
Having arrived at the carpark, I had a quick look at the rig and with a bit of button pushing, it was restored to the 'usual' configuration - so that's good. I probably should back the configuration up - it would be irritating to have to do a lot of reprogramming!